Why You Should Fly Chathams Pacific, The Friendly Islands Airline
This is just an email to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH, my mother is a native of
vavau who has flown the small aircrafts back and forth from tonga, she has flown
your aircraft a few hours ago and when we have spoken too her, she has nothing
but praise for the new service, we definitely will be praising this new service
and passing along to all our vavau relatives from australia to fly your
services, and we will definitely get to fly it later on in the year.
<name withheld for reasons of privacy>
- Chathams Pacific People - Our lovely cabin attendants, customer services and reservation staff are ably supported by a hugely experienced grup of pilots, engineers and management team. 25 years of aviation experience counts. When you choose The Friendly Islands Airline you can count on us to provide a personable, great experience!
- Generous Baggage Allowances - If you are boarding our Convair 580 or Metroliner you can carry 20kgs ! No other airline operating within the Kingdom of Tonga offers this allowance. And - by prior agreement - we can also support additional freight or special requirements such as the carriage of surfboards or bikes (modest fees apply as do excess baggage fees).
- Reliability- On time performance and the provision of a reliable and trustworthy service are important to us.
- Schedule - Our schedule is sound and building. With the introduction of the Islander aircraft in May there will be enhanced services to Ha'apai, Eua and the Nuias.
- Our Aircraft - The people of Tonga are familiar with our 50-seater Convair and 18-seater Metroliner aircraft. These aircraft are spacious - hooray for legroom ! And comfortable. No one else operates aircraft of this size or capacity within Tonga.
- You Matter To Us - we would be proud to show you The Friendly Islands.
The Chathams Pacific, The Friendly Islands Airline team !